[Talk-GB] Fwd: OSM logo

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:26:58 UTC 2015

Mike,

maybe you are a very smart guy, but iMHO you do not understand how you
should communicate with people in an open source and community project. All
your aggressive and insulting mails are not appreciated by other people
that are devoted to this project. In case you really want to change
something you should really change the tones of your mails. Until then I
list you as a troll.

regards