[Talk-GB] Road-name oddity in Bath

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sun May 3 23:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi Andy

While what was there before certainly wasn't correct I don't believe
Nick Austin's recent edits correct the situation.

There certainly is a Stanier Road along that stretch along with an Ivo
Peters Rd. Where those two concatenate is uncertain.

ITO has no Ivo Peters:
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/map_browser?bbox=350785,152770,380729,171227&referrer=area

However there is an Ivo Peters road sign.
https://goo.gl/maps/Or3TH

I've re edited to what I think is the correct layout, but wiling to be
proven wrong.

Dave F.

On 02/05/2015 18:49, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> Around:
>
>      http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.38137&mlon=-2.37016#map=19/51.38137/-2.37016
>
> Stanier Road seems to become Ivo Peters Road, then Stanier Road again
>
> Meanwhile, slightly to the NE, there is another Ivo Peters Road.
>
> Is something mis-tagged?

---