[Talk-GB] What was the outcome of the discussion about C class roads with ref tags?

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:35:32 UTC 2015

I don't know where the discussion got to, but thought I should point out
that at least one road in North Yorkshire is a C road that is signposted as
such.
The road here does have signs with the C designation.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=13/54.5696/-1.0016
I don't think I added it so at least one other person must agree!

Cheers

Graham

from my Phone (hence dodgy spelling!)