[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project "All things delivery-related" - an update

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:47:06 UTC 2015

That's interesting. Have just tried the app out. It gives you the postboxes
in OpenStreetMap but not the ones that are missing (as shown by blue
markers on Robert's comparison tool:
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postboxes/

I really do feel like we are missing a trick here. As the map becomes more
and more "complete" it becomes harder and harder to find something to map
(example: I spend more time trying to find missing footpaths that I can map
on a circular walk now than 2-3 years ago).

An app that helps people find what's missing whilst out surveying could
really help. I only wish I had the skills and time to do this.

Regards,
Rob