[Talk-GB] Issue with Changeset

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 10:02:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul,  Thought afterwards the changeset doesn't make it completely
clear what has changed.

This should give people a clear example of what is wrong if you compare
Geofabrik to OSM Mapnik

http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/#13/50.1362/-5.4414&num=4&mt0=geofabrik&mt1=mapnik&mt2=bing-map&mt3=google-map

Thanks

Jason