[Talk-GB] Issue with Changeset

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Fri May 15 16:22:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:22:48AM +0100, Jason Woollacott wrote:
> Looks like there has been an issue with  changeset 30821940  Which seems to have added the A30 through the whole of Cornwall on an incorrect route.

I am often in East Cornwall and contribute to the map. The above
changeset is out of the area I know well, but I was looking along the
A30, prompted by this thread, and have just noticed
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/23301911
which seems to be mapping a "planned" change and not what is on the
ground. The user is new and has only contributed two edits. However,
there is a tag 'proposed:highway=no' which I don't understand, so
perhaps that is just a mistake and it should be proposed:highway=yes?

I suggest that someone who knows the area should check and maybe contact
the mapper to clarify.

ael