[Talk-GB] Coastline bleeding (again)

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Tue May 19 11:13:03 UTC 2015

Hi

For the past few weeks I've been getting random blue fill at high zoom
levels. Is this caused by the coastline being broken again? When it
occurred previously it cleared itself in a few days, but this has being
around a while (unless it's been broken multiple times). I'm finding it
particularly irritating as makes taking screen grabs very confusing.

What's the best way to prevent this happening? Is there a way to get
notification (email/text etc) if a specific entity gets modified?

Cheers
Dave F.

---