[Talk-GB] too many universities in Cambridge

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Sat May 23 15:36:08 UTC 2015

As I said, I think the upward compatible change for this is to use a tag
with the unique ID of whatever operator (and I think URL would be a good
one, not as a link, but an ID, since two people can't have the same one,
and all orgs we'd be interested in would have one). That way operator
remains the human-friendly item it already is.