[Talk-GB] Snowdonia National Park Boundary

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu May 28 19:12:42 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The boundary relation for Snowdonia National Park is severely messed up
at the moment.

Is there anyone who can sort this out? I don't mind doing the editing
but I kind of resent fixing somebody else's damage and I haven't got a
source for the boundary vectors.

The latest editor of the relation is SK53 but he is a respected,
experienced mapper and I don't believe he would do this. Querying the
history on the website just times out so I can't easily see when it went
pear-shaped and how it used to be....

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/287245 [1]

Cheers,

Colin