[Talk-GB] Data Model for Address

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Fri May 29 15:01:51 UTC 2015

FWIW, Google and Bing don’t understand it either!

Friends of ours have an address of the format:

1 Cherry Cottages
Lime Avenue
Cranleigh

(not a real address, although the town is real enough!)

Bing gave me the equivalent of 1 Lime Avenue, which was at least in the right town, while Google gave me 1 Cherry Cottages (or thereabouts) but in a town over an hour away!

Cheers
Stuart