[Talk-GB] New map style

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Sun Nov 1 09:46:56 UTC 2015

I don't like it for the simple reason that I think it will fail to win over new Uk users. There are plenty of people who just want to use default tiles to show a location on - sports pitch, scout hall, whatever - and those people will inevitably go to Google. Sure, we understand the differences between a map and data, but we need to engage first and then draw them into making active improvements. And this won't do that because it is so contrary to people's experience.

Regards
Stuart

Sent from my iPhone