[Talk-GB] Nature Reserves project

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:50:51 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

I've come up against a couple of problems and would like some guidance:

1.Nature reserves with one name that are made up of several other nature
reserves, often with their own name. How to represent these without a mess
of names rendering? Is there a relation to fit this situation?

2. Berwyns NNR in Wales. This is huge and there's no copyright-free
resource (unless I can use the schematic map on a noticeboard at a stile).
I can either put a node somewhere (where?) or add a guessed polygon which
folk can amend each time they visit the area (disadvantage is it gives the
air of authoritative extent when rendered)

Regards

Brian