[Talk-GB] traffic calming

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sun Nov 22 22:12:58 UTC 2015

On 22/11/2015 20:55, Chris Hill wrote:
> On a mailing list or IRC channel that relates to the area the
> mechanical edit is proposed to be. So in a GB-wide edit, talk-GB and
> #osm-gb makes sense to me.

But the amendments to the *tags* aren't GB specific. It needs to be
discussed with as wide an array of users as possible.

Which, as I've said many times before, is why IRC should never be used
to discuss matters that affect OSM. It's discussed with just a few BFFs
who happen to live in the same time zones & are too scared to keep a
record of their comments. I convinced those who use IRC have got
ulterior motives which they want to keep hidden.

Dave F.

---