[Talk-GB] traffic calming

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:17:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

In regards to the traffic calming edit there has only been one comment
related to the merits of the actual change - that was me and I approved the
edit (Chris I don't think you commented on the edit itself, instead
focusing on the matter of mechanical edits?).

Does this mean we can now look for someone to un-revert this changeset?

Rob