[Talk-GB] User dataone: "splitting into 2 way to tag restriction "

David Fisher djfisher81 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:19:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just had the same thing happen near me (Croydon) but by a different
user (Zain Ahmad Hashmi, e.g.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/34443141).
The only thing that occurred to me is that all the edits involved ways
passing over or under railway lines... although like Dave F I can't
see what the actual improvement is.

Both "dataOne" and "Zain Ahmad Hashmi" joined Sep 15th, 2015, and seem
to have done nothing other than a large number of similar edits.
Either they're the same person/bot, or there's some source somewhere
that is encouraging such edits for whatever reason.

Thanks,
David. (user Pgd81)