[Talk-GB] User dataone: "splitting into 2 way to tag restriction "

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Oct 5 11:31:09 UTC 2015

Dataone is at it again. He's not replied to my post.

As each edit is an individual changeset & therefore laborious to revert,
I think a temporary stop should be placed on him (both?) just until
their attentions are grabbed. Is there anyone on this forum able to it
or should I post in the talk forum?

Dave F.