[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Richard Phillips

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:50:10 UTC 2015

Will

My sincere condolences to you and your family on your loss, and also from
fellow mappers in the West Midlands. Our loss is nowhere near as great as
yours, but a loss nonetheless. Evesham is  a beacon area  on how to map
with OSM and represents many hours of dedicated effort. It's certainy
something we should maintain and not allow to degrade. ( I think I met your
father at the OSM 10th birthday party which we organised in the West
Midlands.)

Regards

Brian