[Talk-GB] User dataone: "splitting into 2 way to tag restriction "

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Oct 5 16:56:59 UTC 2015

I'm not convinced 'preemptive' edits, especially when the editor appears
to have no valid maxheight data, is justifiable.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/34325458#map=14/52.4077/-0.9628

Even if he did, the ways are being arbitrarily split only once, often a
long way from the bridge.

 From the wiki:
"only the approximate section of the way which is under the bridge
should be tagged with maxheight"

Dave F.