[Talk-GB] Spamdalism caught

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Oct 20 11:56:59 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-10-20 at 13:27 +0200, Colin Smale wrote:

> 020-3 is not a "virtual" number, it's a normal London number range.
>
> http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/numbering/guidance-tele-no/london-area-code/
>
> --colin

Sorry about my assumption, but I have received several random dialed calls from 0203
numbers, always scammers.

Various articles such as this confirm my suspicion when seeing 0203
numbers, and living outside London its an easy assumption to make.
https://www.lovemoney.com/news/28892/we-must-act-on-these-0203-phone-number-scammers

Maybe there is a bit more that needs to be looked for, looking at my
call log, maybe 0203-6 is the what I need to look for.

Phil (trigpoint).