[Talk-GB] User dataone: "splitting into 2 way to tag restriction "

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Oct 22 19:26:49 UTC 2015

Hello again.

User Zain Ahmad Hashmi is still at it with "Improving road network"
edits ,which as far as I can see are just adding maxweight tags. The
couple I've
checked seem legit, but the edits are wide spread implying it's not
local knowledge. I'm correct in thinking there's no open database with
this info, aren't I?

To me, with the maxhieght & maxweight tags being added over a large
area, it suggests someone with interests in developing a routing
application.

Cheers
Dave F.