[Talk-GB] User dataone: "splitting into 2 way to tag restriction "

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 22 20:31:55 UTC 2015

AFAIK Kent doesn't go round putting 2m width limits on country lanes  -
more likely to be 6'6" "except for access". A random spot-check on his
most recent changesets with Google Streetview shows indeed 6'6" "except
for access" so he may actually be correct, except for the discutable
correctness of the conversion to metres and the absence of anything for
the "except for access" bit (how do we even tag that anyway?). I wonder
what his source is..... is this manual surveying, or is it cruising
round the countryside in GSV?

--colin