[Talk-GB] 'Romantic London' - reusing Horwood's 1790's map

Amaroussi (OpenStreetMap) mapper at minoa.li
Tue Oct 27 14:19:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please make further enquires to the dataset owner to confirm the terms of re-use and possible release under the ODbL.

If in doubt, please don’t import it, but as long as you use good faith in trying to justify ODbL imports and with good planning, no problemo.

(Sorry about emailing under the wrong reply address - Mac Mail is not smart enough to determine what the alias it was sent to.)

— Amaroussi.