[Talk-GB] 'Romantic London' - reusing Horwood's 1790's map

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Tue Oct 27 14:41:58 UTC 2015

For those of you interested in old maps generally, you may already be aware of the site http://www.mapco.net/ which has a wide selection of freely-viewable historical maps of London and other places. They are only images, and they are not digitised, however they are very useful for finding old places and tracking changes of street names. Note that they are copyrighted images so we can’t use them in OSM (as far as I can tell) - see http://www.mapco.net/terms.htm - but for people who are generally interested in maps you might find it of interest!

Cheers
Stuart