[Talk-GB] OSM Central South

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 10:48:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Was wondering whether people in the Hampshire area (including neighbouring counties) would be up for a monthly regular OSM meet? London, the Midlands and Nottingham all do well in this respect but might be good to have one in this area.

Basically Hampshire, south-east Wiltshire, west Berkshire, south-west Surrey, east Dorset, IOW and western West Sussex, this sort of area.

I'd propose (arbitrarily) the 4th Wednesday of the month (starting October) but this is open for change. Anyone potentially interested? Please email me directly if you don't want to "spam" the list.

Thanks,

Nick