[Talk-GB] Birmingham New Street station re-opens

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:56:02 UTC 2015

Had a look round. The main upper-level (ie Grand Central) footways are
mercifully fairly simple, but of course the proliferation of shops on
multiple levels is going to be very hard to display.

My suggestion would be to focus conventional tagging on the main street /
concourse level, with a minimalist approach to the other layers/levels. I'm
thinking maybe do the layer 1 footways as highway=footway+bridge=yes, and
the layer 1 shops as level1:shop=xxx+level1:name=yyy.

Richard