[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] New St station platform alignments

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:18:35 UTC 2015

I've certainly found that in most large shopping centres/malls etc.,
support elements are usually regularly spaced, and at least estimating what
this spacing is & using it to correlate with features observable from
outside can help refine positioning. Obviously platform lifts & escalators
fit this pattern too.

Jerry