[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project April-June 2016

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 1 22:55:51 UTC 2016

Hi

Healthcare seems good follow on for the next project. There is still
some school tagging in my area needed which I will carry on with.

If healthcare is chosen, could any validating/completion/geojson
websites created be based around local authority boundaries rather than
post-code areas. Any databases would be LA based.

For the schools project I found the post code list awkward to compare
against other datasets, such as the LA defined food hygiene. Also quite
a few missing schools were well outside the boundary, I couldn't work
out why:
  http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/schools/progress/BA/

Cheers
Dave F.