[Talk-GB] UK chapter

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:39:32 UTC 2016

I now have a spreadsheet with 6 founding members on. I've replied to each
person to confirm I received their e-mail.

Anyone future e-mails to [osmuk at nomoregrapes.com] with full name and
postal address, I'll also add as founding members and reply to confirm.
I'll do this in batches though, so it might be 2 weeks before you get a
reply.

>From Durham,
Gregory.

On 22 March 2016 at 17:02, Brian Prangle <bprangle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Anyone wishing to be listed as a founder member on the incorporation
> documents to be registered at Companies House please send your full name
> and address to "osmuk at nomoregrapes.com" . In case anyone wonders whose
> address this is: it's Gregory Marler's
>
> I guess legally that entitles you to attend the first meeting (probably
> online) where various setting-up things have to be done - like electing
> officers, confirming the directors, opening a bank account and setting the
> membership subscriptions.
>
> Regards
>
> Brian

Gregory