[Talk-GB] OSGR & OSM

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:28:25 UTC 2016

There are a few tools out there which may do the job, I seem to recall
a few. http://nearby.org.uk/ might have it.

The search keywords which might help is "os national grid spherical
mercator". Do remember that a tile is not the same square as an os
grid square, but you should be possible to click on a point and get
that point in whatever coordinate system you need.

Cheers,

Tim