[Talk-GB] Remove tag "priority" from railways

Roland Olbricht olbricht at mentz.net
Thu Apr 21 07:36:15 UTC 2016

Dear all,

we (corporation Mentz) would like to remove the tag "priority" from the railways in GB.

They have been intially set by us to denote railway lines with important passenger traffic. But the German community has asked us there to use the route relations for that purpose instead. That has the advantage that the burden of maintaining it up to date is shared by more eyeballs.

We would like to keep this consistent in GB. It is only one line affected:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/fNB

I would therefore suggest to do a mechanical edit that drops the tag "prioity" from the ways of this line.

Best regards,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Olbricht