[Talk-GB] defibrillators - was: phone boxes used for other purposes

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:34:30 UTC 2016

Wow, poor excuse from the leisure centre - they should deal with the
actual problem and not a hypothetical one!

I've added one in my town's High Street, but unfortunately it doesn't
show up on the standard map layer. It would be good if there was an
"emergency" layer, which listed all the emergency tags and other
important POIs. The humanitarian layer has police, fire, medical, ATMs,
taxis, etc. - would make sense to add defibrillators to that list as
well. How do we go about getting a defibrillator icon on the map?