[Talk-GB] SotM: Call for session proposals and Scholarship fund

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:41:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,

(cross-post to the lists I am member of)

I'm delighted to report that the planning for State of the Map 2016 is
going well. We have now opened the call for session proposals
(presentations). You have until Saturday 21st May to submit your idea.
Please see:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/04/19/propose-your-session-to-state-of-the-map-2016/

We have also opened the scholarship programme. This has the same deadline
so don't hesitate. The option is there if you need it so don’t let the cost
of travel stand in your way!
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/04/25/we-want-you-at-state-of-the-map-apply-for-a-scholarship/

Best regards,
*Rob*

p.s. There are still sponsorship opportunities should your business want to
support OSM via this route. If interested drop me a note.