[Talk-GB] Crediting OSM (was Birdtrack using OSM maps)

Colin Spiller colin at thespillers.org.uk
Wed Apr 27 18:44:06 UTC 2016

Interesting wiki entry. Very technical - at least for me. I have several
webpages with OSM maps inserted via iframe. For example
http://www.ourladyandstjoseph.org.uk/SacredHeart.htm When I followed the
link on the wiki to the example , I just got "page not found". Can
anyone show me a good example please?

Thanks
Colin