[Talk-GB] Overpass query help - roads within a ward

Neil Pilgrim osm-talk-gb at kepier.clara.net
Thu Apr 28 07:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

My guess would be that since this wad was added very recently, then the
corresponding 'area', which is updated less frequently (only within
overpass) does not generate results for you. You can see this if you
comment out certain parts of your last query:
- the line showing the relation (A) works fine
- the line generating points around the edges of the relation (A) works fine
- the line generating points within the area (a) derived from the relation
(A) shows no difference, ie. it doesn't work!

Perhaps keeping trying, or just try waiting a day or so and try again :)

--
Neil