[Talk-GB] UK chapter

Dennis Bauszus dbauszus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:19:03 UTC 2016

Hi guys...

I have setup a blogger blog.

https://osmuk.blogspot.co.uk/

I believe that a blog will improve the way we can distribute information
and encourage an active discussion via comments.

I have made comment sections open to everyone but we can lock this down
to registered users.

I invited osmuk at nomoregrapes.com to become a blog author. I am not
sure whether a google account is required to be a blog author.

Can you please send me your email addresses if you are interested in
becoming a blog author and I will send you invites.

I think a post about where we are and what we plan to do in the next few
months will be helpful.

A post to invite interested person to become founding members is also a
good idea. We can thereafter send a link to some organisations who might
be interested (e.g. Universities, GIS companies).

Cheers,
Dennis