[Talk-GB] Summer Quarterly Project

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:41:58 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

We've been making steady progress at about 20 farms a day but seemed to
have slowed down over the last week.  We've only the daily taginfoscript
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G9KXfp4Ho3fVROO9MxotcYTydl9CEXB_fi5ko2pM5Kc/edit#gid=1181441978>
to capture progress of the data, so we're a somwhat constrained as to
previous quarters in seeing what's going on. So far we've increased the
number of farms mapped by 405. Currently we've no idea how much of an
increase in activity that is, if any. As ever comments and encouragement
welcome. Does anyone have any bright ideas to stimulate activity on this
project?

Regards

Brian