[Talk-GB] Summer Quarterly Project

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 14:53:07 UTC 2016

Harry

      From: Brian Prangle <bprangle at gmail.com>
 To: Talk GB <talk-gb at openstreetmap.org>
 Sent: Monday, 1 August 2016, 14:41
 Subject: [Talk-GB] Summer Quarterly Project

Hi everyone

We've been making steady progress at about 20 farms a day but seemed to have slowed down over the last week.  We've only the daily taginfoscript to capture progress of the data, so we're a somwhat constrained as to previous quarters in seeing what's going on. So far we've increased the number of farms mapped by 405. Currently we've no idea how much of an increase in activity that is, if any. As ever comments and encouragement welcome. Does anyone have any bright ideas to stimulate activity on this project?

Regards

Brian