[Talk-GB] Schools

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 18:44:51 UTC 2016

On 04/08/16 15:14, Andy Townsend wrote:
> I'd ask Christian Ledermann - the numbers roughly match his changes I
> think.  Example: http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/6457274 .

While adding a third party tracing of the grounds of this school is
better than nothing, it would be much improved by adding the buildings
and parking areas. In addition, selecting the shape while trying to edit
it is made a lot more difficult since the details are hidden inside the
relation. This does break the standard we established when adding
schools during the quarterly project. Something which DOES work a lot
better than this example!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL