[Talk-GB] Schools

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:13:01 UTC 2016

I changed the logic, example changeset:
http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/changeset/90404

1) single polygons are rendered as ways, with the same tags as before
plus area=yes
2) when it is a single polygon the holes get ignored

Thanks for all your input this was very helpful :-)

On 5 August 2016 at 16:37, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 2016-08-05 17:10, Dave F wrote:
>
> What I meant was, it makes it more time consuming for those mappers who add
> data.
> If the school (or whatever) needs to be edited & I see it's an MP, to ensure
> I'm amending all instances correctly I have to do a search for all members.
> A bit irritating when I find it's solitary.
>
> Surely the tags should be on the MP relation, so you still only have to edit
> one object?

In this case yes, the tags are on the relation

> Otherwise, maybe you could illustrate what use case you have in mind when
> you say you have to "search for all members".
>
> //colin

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>