[Talk-GB] Defibrillator Mapping

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 16 12:35:40 UTC 2016

Hi

What a ridiculous response from South West Ambulance Services:

"There is a significant risk arising from a list of community
defibrillators appearing in the public domain..."

Clearly Mr Ken Wenman is unaware that 'community' & 'public' are one &
the same.

They're even publicly tweeting the locations:
https://twitter.com/swasFT/status/566261258610278400

Dave F.