[Talk-GB] National Park extensions

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 18 09:47:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

In May I worked with Shaun Lewis to update the Brecon Beacons NP
boundary. He is the GIS Officer for the Brecon Beacons National Park - I
know that's in Wales, and may not be 100% relevant here. He told me the
following:

"The boundary was digitized on historical OS mapping, aerial
photography, and also Ordnance Survey Mastermap. But i went through a
process with the Ordnance Survey to make it open data, and it now falls
under the Open Government Licence:

https://data.gov.uk/dataset/brecon-beacons-national-park-boundary "

If there are any residual issues about licensing, maybe Shaun would be
able to assist with some relevant experience.

//colin