[Talk-GB] Defibrillator Mapping

Craig Wallace craigw84 at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 18 14:06:21 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-16 09:35, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:
> Just to let you know, that I've now got another dataset in my
> Defibrillator comparison tool at http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/defib/
> . East Midlands Ambulance Service has provided the locations of AEDs
> that they know about, and these have now been imported into the tool.
> As in other areas, our mapping of Defibrillators in the East Midlands
> doesn't seem to be very complete yet...

For Scotland, maybe look at Lucky 2 B Here. http://www.lucky2bhere.org/
They have supplied a lot of defibrillators, mostly around the west
highlands and islands.

They have a Google map on their website, maybe they could provide the
data. http://www.lucky2bhere.org/live-aed-map/
I'm not sure how accurate their locations are. Note some of them may not
be publicly accessible, ie in sports clubs or schools, and it seems some
are on fishing boats.

I have surveyed a few of the local ones, and added them to OSM.

Craig