[Talk-GB] Admin boundaries for unparished areas - how to handle?

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Sat Aug 20 19:13:03 UTC 2016

Colin Smale wrote:
> I was hoping that we could find some middle ground by allowing
> the relations to persist but outside the admin boundary regime

Yes, I would agree with this. If there's no administration then they're not
admin boundaries.

> If I'm honest I am beginning to doubt whether the existing
> governance is fit for purpose.

OTOH, elevating a simple difference of opinion about tagging into a grand
debate about "the existing governance" is a really good way to ensure that
there are 3000 mailing list messages but nothing actually gets fixed.

Richard