[Talk-GB] Does "Great Britain" need a relation with "place=island" on it?

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:49:53 UTC 2016

On 18/08/2016 14:32, Colin Smale wrote:

> I wonder if there is a place=island for Australia? Does that include
> Tasmania?
>
> -

There seems to be a "collection" of coastline ways for Australia in
4095122.  No place=island.  Tasmania is a place=island,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4097659 .

The Isle of Wight is https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3955402 ,
and coastline ways there aren't part of the "island of Great Britain".

As to the place=island for Great Britain, I presume that someone who
cares particularly about the "errors" mentioned on
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/37713755 can either fix them or
comment on that changeset.

Cheers,
Andy