[Talk-GB] Admin boundaries for unparished areas - how to handle?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 21 12:18:39 UTC 2016

Hi

This situation occurs nationally; it's just been highlighted around
Nottingham.
I created an admin 10 relation for the city of Bath, but had it pointed
to me that it didn't have a direct council & so the boundary was changed
to 'place'
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5342409

I can probably predict the response, but it might be worth personally
inviting user Alex Kemp to the meeting.

Dave F.