[Talk-GB] HS2 phase 2a preferred route

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:25:37 UTC 2016

I would say don't plot it if the route's not at all certain. You might even
meet mapping vandalism if you laid down routes in Sheffield: it's an
extremely touchy subject there. We don't know if it's going to take a city
centre route or spur from the Don Valley route yet so unless things change
the current relation still stands:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4124756

Regards,
*Paul*