[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] This is an auto-generated note from MAPS.ME application:

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:06:44 UTC 2016

I don't think it's possible to delete an object in Maps.me. When you
edit a place, after all the other details the option at the bottom is
"place does not exist", which presumably leaves a note and comment.

With the complaints people have about Maps.me, just imagine how many
more there would be if places could be deleted from within the app.