[Talk-GB] Maps.me editing

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:24:58 UTC 2016

> With the complaints people have about Maps.me, just imagine how many more there would be if places could be deleted from within the app.

Alternatively, imagine how great it would be if we had many more
people editing OSM, via mobile apps whilst stood at the location they
are mapping! Surely that's the true spirit of the wiki style, on the
ground surveys many wish for. :-)

Rob

P.s. don't forget, no editing software is perfect (desktop or mobile).
The best aim is to help improve the user experience to reduce the
error rate. The alternative is we restrict editing to just those with
"experience" and everyone else can only submit Notes. This doesn't
seem scalable to me.