[Talk-GB] OSM UK Local Chapter now officially exists

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:36:09 UTC 2016

Brian,

That's great news - quicker than we were expecting :-)

Yesterday (Saturday), I set a basic website up as the one Dennis did had
gone offline after a period of inactivity. Hopefully Dennis will point the
osmuk.org domain to it early in the week. I already have one edit to make
after this news!

As far as other tasks, I think we suggested:

- Start signing up members on a free plan until prices set at first meeting.
- Research bank accounts so that this can be put to members at the first
meeting.
- Find a venue for the first meeting.

Was there anything else?

Regards,