[Talk-GB] Quarterly Projects: further suggestions

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Mon Dec 19 13:11:29 UTC 2016

I like the rail and bus station mapping. Even where information on National Rail Stations Made Easy exists, it is often out of date and is also not a 'data set' in the way we understand data.

Take a look at Victoria Underground station in OSM to see what can be achieved with levels and all the different transfer 'means' eg lifts, ramps, escalators etc

Regards
Stuart
For traveline south east and anglia